It is an asset of an editor extension that can be modeled on a node basis.
3ds Max of the 3D tool also has similar plugins
Here too, you can model nodes by connecting nodes.
It can also be prefabricated, because the defoamers have arrived at standard, you can model with various parameters and make it on Unity.
1. After downloading the asset, go to Window-> Archmatix-> Graph Editor and activate the editor.
2. This kind of graph editor will be launched.
The icon on the left is the primitive etc., the icon on the right is the deformer and various deformation nodes.
3. Click on the primitive from the left to display it on the window.
From the node click on the output which is written a little out of the frame and draw a curve.
You can put it directly on the icon on the right or you can connect it after clicking on it.
4. I tried extrusion.
5. I tried connecting rotating deformers.
I will look at the preview.
6. Naruto has come around perfectly.
It is very interesting and you can play by repeatedly disconnecting and connecting various nodes.
I am expecting the updater of the future author.
As a private individual, try trial and error to make a modern building group.